Apera SX610 pH Pen Tester Kit
- Easy SINGLE-Button Operation, Smallest Pen-Style design with a replaceable probe (good for test tube measurements)
- AUTO Calibration with auto buffer recognition; Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC) ensures accuracy in variant temperatures 0-60℃ (32-140°F)
- COMPLETE KIT with READY-TO-USE calibration solution, KCl storage solution, and batteries in a portable carrying case
- Intelligent functions: automatic power-off, low battery alarm, and pH probe invalidation reminder
- AUTO RECOGNITION and REMINDER of stable values improves consistency, saving you the trouble of guessing when to manually hold measurement
The Apera Instruments SX610 pH Pen Tester is featured with reliable measuring performance with a single-button operation in a slim body. A cost-effective choice for your regular pH testing, including hydroponics, water treatment, education, pools& spas, and etc. The pH probe is replaceable and suitable for test tube measurements, which is especially good for educational use.
Easy Auto Calibration (1 point: 7.00 pH) with buffer recognition and 0 to 60°C(32-140°F) Auto Temperature Compensation (ATC), ±0.1 pH/1.0°C accuracy with 0 to 14.0 pH measuring range. Intelligent functions: automatic power-off, low battery alarm, pH probe invalidation reminder (remind you to replace the probe for better performance).
The SX610 pH Pen Tester/Meter comes with a complete kit of premixed calibration solutions (7.00 pH), storage solutions (3M KCL), CR2032 lithium batteries all in a portable carrying case. IP57 waterproof and dustproof floats on water, so you don't have to worry if it falls into the water by accident.