Needle Temperature Probe for Sous-Vide Cooking
Needle temperature probe for Sous-Vide cooking. Used with the TFA Mini K Thermometer. Supplied separately.
Comes with 1 meter of tape.
Dimensions: 70mm x 2.0mm stainless steel with 1 meter cable and mini connector.
How to use the needle temperature probe?
- First vacuum seal the product in the bag.
- Make sure bag is dry
- Cut off a ~20mm piece of the sous-vide foam tape.
- Remove the paper covering the adhesive on the tape.
- Stick it to the outside of the bag over the thickest part of the product.
- Carefully insert the probe through the tape at an angle into the thickest part of the product.
- The closed-cell nature of the foam will prevent the bag from leaking vacuum.
- Place the bag and the probe into the sous-vide water bath or vessel.
- DO NOT remove the probe until the cooking process is finished as repeated insertion will not provide a 100% vacuum seal.