LogTag UHADO-16 Temperature and Humidity Logger
• Record and display Temperature & Humidity readings simultaneously
• Up to 16,000 sets of recordings - enough for the longest trip
• Real time clock provides date/time stamp for every recording
• USB micro-port for direct connection to a computer
• Automatic generation of a PDF report without special software
• Contact pins allow connection to LogTag Interfaces, including WiFi type
• User configuration for alarm setting, logging interval, trip duration etc.
• In transit inspections can be recorded at the push of a button
• User replaceable CR2032 lithium coin cell battery
The LogTag® UHADO-16 Temperature & Humidity logger measures and stores up to 16,000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over a measurement range of 0~100% RH and -30°C to +70°C (-22°F to +158°F).
The display shows current Temperature & Humidity readings, Alarm status and Recording status. By pushing the “Review” button, the user can check minimum and maximum Temperature & Humidity readings for the trip, and the duration
of any Temperature & Humidity recordings in the Alarm range.
The UHADO-16 can be connected directly to a computer for configuration and data download using a standard Micro-USB to USB cable. The user has the option of automatically generating a PDF report on download. In addition, the
UHADO-16 is fitted with three contact pins, meaning that it can be used with the LogTag LTI-USB, LTI-HID and LTI-WiFi Interface Cradles. Data can be processed using readily available LogTag Analyzer and LogTag Online software.