TFA Küchen-Chef Digital BBQ Meat Thermometer
- Model No. 14.1510.02
- Universal kitchen probe thermometer, ideal for the perfect preparation of meat and poultry by monitoring the core temperature
- Can be used in the oven or BBQ, also for cooking at low temperatures
- Optical and acoustic alarms when reaching the target temperature
- Membrane buttons for easy operation and cleaning
- High-quality stainless steel probe with extra-thin tip and roughened handle for secure grip, plug connection made of anodised aluminum, approx. 1.2 m cable with bend protection
- With mounting magnet and stand
- Registered TFA design
Roasting and barbecuing meat to perfection – by monitoring the core temperature!
Cook like a professional with 100% guarantee of success. This is because the digital BBQ-roast thermometer "KÜCHEN-CHEF" reliably informs you with a beep when the desired core temperature is reached. This ensures that you always have the ideal doneness – whether you prefer your meat rare, medium or well done.
The high-quality stainless steel penetration probe can remain in the oven or grill during the whole cooking process. Simply insert the probe into the meat and lead the heat-resistant cable out of the oven. The extra-thin probe tip ensures fast measurement and protects the meat structure.
Place or hang the device near the oven. The thermometer is easy to use and very easy to read thanks to the brightly illuminated display. The "KÜCHEN-CHEF" is ideal even for cooking at low temperatures.
This versatile device can also be used for other applications in food preparation, e.g. for the temperature control of baby food, jam making or chocolate mass.
|Delivery contents||BBQ meat thermometer, probe with cable, instruction manual|
|Measuring range temperature||T: -20…+300°C|
|Cable length ca.||1.2 m|
|Material||Plastic, stainless steel|
|Assembling||Hung (magnetic back) or free-standing|
|Batteries||2 x AAA 1.5 V|
|Dimensions||(L) 64 x (B) 20 (96) x (H) 99 (61) mm|