TFA Gallery Wireless Weather Station
- Model No. 35.1126
- Wireless transmission of outdoor temperature and humidity via up to 3 transmitters
- Indoor temperature and humidity
- Trend indicators
- Max.-min.-function with auto reset
- Frost indicator, weather forecast, atmospheric pressure and trend
- Bar graph indication of atmospheric pressure of the last
- Clock with two alarm times, snooze function, date, second clock, moon phase
- Coloured backlight in continuous operation (with power adapter) or temporarily by touching or clapping
How’s the local weather like today? With a look at the wireless weather station "GALLERY" you’re immediately in the picture. An integrated electronic barometer measures the air pressure and based on the changes the coloured weather symbol gives a forecast for the upcoming weather. The current air pressure is displayed, the course of the last 12 hours can be observed on a bar chart, thus making a more accurate picture of the weather. The outdoor temperature and humidity are determined by its own wireless transmitter on site, the indoor climate is measure by the station’s internal sensors. In addition, the "GALLERY" warns you of a possible risk of frost when the outside temperature drops below 1 ° C.
The daily max and min values are saved and automatically reset.
A clock with two different alarm times and the display of the current moon phase complete the range of functions. the coloured backlight goes on briefly with a clap or touch. The display remains permanently illuminated when the station is plugged to the mains.
Two further transmitters can be connected for temperature and humidity control, e.g. in the nursery, bedroom, basement or garage.
|Measuring range temperature outdoor||–25…+50°C|
|Delivery contents||Base station, thermo-hygro-transmitter, power adapter, instruction manual|
|Measuring range humidity||20 … 99%|
|Maximum range||40 m|
|Maximum amount of transmitters||3|
|Measuring range temperature indoor||-10…+50°C|
|Assembling||To be hung or freestanding|
|Power consumption||Power adapter, batteries|
|Batteries||3 x AA 1.5 V (base station), 2 x AAA 1.5 V (T/H-transmitter)|
|Dimensions||(L) 160 x (B) 28 (78) x (H) 170 mm|