DeltaTrak Cold Chain iToken™ 55105 5.0C
Cold Chain iToken™ is a low cost solution for auditing the supply chain to determine if temperature abuse has occurred, where and when it happened, and who is responsible. Using a patented barcode system, it creates an audit trail to verify and document that products have been kept under correct temperature conditions. When the barcode is scanned by a smart phone or industrial reader, a cloud-based application captures and stores information: date, time, name of person scanning, Cold Chain iToken™ serial number, quality code, reader identification, and location.
Users can also link additional information to the Cold Chain iToken™ by typing in delivery notes, taking a photo (e.g. damaged product), and scanning a second barcode, such as a product or lot code, or customer order number. Every time a Cold Chain iToken™ is scanned, a message is sent back to the reader, indicating the condition of the label at that given time. Messages can be customized, color coded, and in multiple languages. ColdTrak cloud-based service can also send user defined email and text message alerts to selected personnel who can take immediate action when temperature abuse is indicated.
- Model 55106 - 5C
- Patented smart barcode system
- Tracks cumulative temperature above threshold
- Irreversible barcode change provides discreet temperature data
- Simple pull-tab activation provides a positive ‘ON’ reading
- Serial numbers on each label for traceability
- Link serial number to customer order number or product UPC code
- Download free ThermoTrace App from iTunes of Google Store
- Scan with barcode readers or Smart phones (iPhone, Android)
- Standard, pre-configured messages sent back to scanner