Tecnosoft S-Micro High Temperature Data Logger
- Extremely small high temperature data logger 14 h X 17 Ø (mm)
- Range 0°C to 140°C
- Accuracy ± 0.1 °C (within the calibration range)
- Resolution 0.01 °C
- With different lengths (20, 50, 100, 150 mm) rigid probe for penetration
- Completely food grade and waterproof
- All software calculate lethality value (F0, PU, A0)
- Low battery consumption for an extended battery life
- User replaceable battery (software shows battery status)
- Battery Life 560,000 acquisitions at 1 second step continuously (calculated time @25°C. Battery life may be shorter if used in low temperatures)
- Battery kit included
- Very easy to deploy
- Traceable 6-point calibration certificate included (25/50/75/100/125/140°C)
Very small high temperature data logger (standard calibration from 25°C to 140°C) with different lengths external probe (probes cannot be switched) on a 5 mm base (base height is not counted for probe length), managed with Windows SPD software and USB interface DiskInterface HS Mini.
It is supported by the TS Manager software for validation compatible with the FDA 21 CFR Part 11 and GAMP 5 regulations.